Deploy the Wordpress application on Kubernetes and AWS using terraform including the following steps;
1. Write an Infrastructure as code using terraform, which automatically deploy the Wordpress application
2. On AWS, use RDS service for the relational database for Wordpress application.
3. Deploy the Wordpress as a container either on top of Minikube or EKS or Fargate service on AWS
4. The Wordpress application should be accessible from the public world if deployed on AWS or through workstation if deployed on Minikube.
Amazon Relational Database Service (or Amazon RDS) is a distributed relational database service by Amazon Web services(AWS).It is…
1. Create Security group which allow the port 80.
2. Launch EC2 instance.
3. In this Ec2 instance use the existing key or provided key and security group which we have created in step 1.
4. Launch one Volume using the EFS service and attach it in your vpc, then mount that volume into /var/www/html
5. Developer have uploded the code into github repo also the repo has some images.
6. Copy the github repo code into /var/www/html
7. Create S3 bucket, and copy/deploy the images from github repo into the s3 bucket and change the permission to public readable.
1. Write an Infrastructure as code using terraform, which automatically create a VPC.
2. In that VPC we have to create 2 subnets:
1. public subnet [ Accessible for Public World! ]
2. private subnet [ Restricted for Public World! ]
3. Create a public facing internet gateway for connect our VPC/Network to the internet world and attach this gateway to our VPC.
4. Create a routing table for Internet gateway so that instance can connect to outside world, update and associate it with public subnet.
5. Create a NAT gateway for connect our VPC/Network to the internet world and…
Problem Statement: We have to create a web portal for our company with all the security as much as possible.
So, we use Wordpress software with dedicated database server.Database should not be accessible from the outside world for security purposes.We only need to public the WordPress to clients.
So here are the steps for proper understanding!
1) Write an Infrastructure as code using terraform, which automatically create a VPC.
2) In that VPC we have to create 2 subnets:
a) public subnet [ Accessible for Public World! ]
b) private subnet [ Restricted for Public World! ]
3) Create a…
Before getting started with this task,We should know about kubernetes and EKS.
It is a tool for automating, deployment, scaling, and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts.It keeps on monitoring the containers.If any container goes down, behind the scenes it requests docker to create another container.
Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) is a managed service that makes it easy for you to run Kubernetes on AWS.Amazon provides EKS for hosting the Kubernetes cluster.
Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) provides a simple, scalable, fully managed elastic NFS file system for use with AWS Cloud services and on-premises…
So here I did another task,where I did automation using jenkins,Docker,and Git.
The task is as follows:-
2. When we launch this image, it should automatically starts Jenkins service in the container.
3. Create a job chain of job1, job2, job3 and job4 using build pipeline plugin in Jenkins
4. Job1 : Pull the Github repo automatically when some developers push repo to Github.
5. Job2 : By looking at the code or program file, Jenkins should automatically start the respective language interpreter install image container to deploy code…
Have you ever tried doing everything on aws by writing the code and not doing anything manually,like (launching instance,creating volume,attaching the volume,formatting,mounting the volume on /var/www/html,creating s3,creating cloudfront distribution,and then launching your page),with the help of terraform???May be yes or may be no??
So I got the same task in my training which I am going to share with you all,where I did automation using aws and terraform.So first of all go through the task that I have got.
1. Create the key and security group which allow the port 80.
2. Launch EC2 instance.
3. In this Ec2…
So here is the blog for the next two sessions under the guidance of vimal daga sir,Where I will let you know about CDN(content delivery network) and its practical.Then,I will show you that how I have created my own image in AWS and launch Instance from my image in different regions and also the use of global accelerator.
In AWS,cloudfront provides the service of CDN.To deliver content faster we have small data centres which keeps the local copy of the content we request and this is done through cloudfront.
For this,we have to create distribution in cloudfront.While creating distribution…
So here are some of the explanations of what I learnt in the next two sessions.In my previous blog I have showed that how to launch instances in AWS and doing the same from the windows CLI.Today I will show how to attach the volume and deploy our files on webserver and also creating the buckets in s3 and accessing the images from S3.
Launch the instance and then follow the below steps:-
Today I will show you that what I have learnt in my two days session of Hybrid cloud under the guidance of vimal Daga sir.We have started with AWS,so here it is where you will get to know that how to launch OS on AWS and how to use the same OS on your windows or mac which runs on the data centre of AWS.
First of all I created a new user on my account to which I have given some limited powers.
Watch the highlighted words.